Friday, April 8, 2011

Things that keep you doing the right thing

Frequently I think of funny things to post on this blog that in some way mock someone or something. Whether it's a youtube video of someone doing something stupid or some business that I feel is producing a really worthless product, sometimes I have a tendency to do the internet version of pointing and laughing at things I see.

Happily, I have not yet succumbed to doing this. I really don't have a problem with people using their blogs to share things they think are funny, but the reality is that there is simply too much negativity in the world. This blog is about gratitude. For me to write a blog about being grateful for my blessings and then to turn and mock other people on it seems in my mind to cause irreconcilable mental dissonance. So at least on this blog, I will remain positive and will try my best to lift up others. Today I'm grateful for small things that keep you pointed in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment