Thursday, April 7, 2011

Open Your Mouth

It is 11:20 tonight, and as you may have noticed, I have not posted yet. You're probably thinking that I forgot, but since the title of the blog implies that I will be posting daily, I'm here to make sure that I do in fact do that. I mentioned in an earlier post that I had a really good discussion with a friend about the church. I have been feeling like I didn't quite do everything because I didn't invite her to talk to the missionaries, I did that tonight and she accepted.

We're waiting until the opera is over to get together, but at least the idea is out there and she seems open to it. Today I'm grateful for small nudges from the Holy Ghost that help you overcome some fear and nervousness and do that right thing. The bit that I think is really funny is that in the last few days, all my friends that are Mormons have been asking how my investigator is doing. Anyway, it's nice to have some good missionary experiences while I'm having a good time playing dress-up on stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment