Friday, March 25, 2011

I'm a slackface...

But I'm getting back on the wagon here. Yes, it's been a few weeks since my last post. I kept thinking about the blog, but I was really sick and was having trouble being grateful. Remember how I said I'm a bit of an ingrate? Yeah, that's pretty much true. Anyway, here is a new post for today where I recommit myself to doing this.

I'm grateful today that I went to a University that has a high standard of morality. I attended BYU for my undergrad, and as they were just eliminated from the NCAA tournament, let me take a moment to say that I'm glad they stuck by their guns on the Brandon Davies issue. Considering how close the game was, I feel like BYU had a very good chance of pulling out a victory if they had Davies playing, but at BYU it's more important to do the right thing than to get money or national acclaim. I'm proud to come from that culture, which is so radically different than other places. Way to go BYU.

No comments:

Post a Comment